vineri, 3 iunie 2011

Challenge time DAY 3

DAY 3 - My zodiac sign and whether I think it fits my personality

My sign is Aquarius (and I recently, well about a year ago that the plural for Aquarius is Aquarians not Aquariuses). Anyway, I don't really know much about the description of my personality according to my sign. Yet I know that we love experiencing new things, but we have trouble settling down and we are sincere when we tell somebody that we love or care about them. However, we can still be single, yet happy; sometimes we don't mind being single.
I couldn't help myself and I searched for a description of Aquarians. Likes: dreaming and making plans for the future, thinking about the past, having fun. All these are correct and fully applicable to me. Dislikes: the ordinary [damn right I hate ordinary!], imitations and idealistic (I'm assuming that this is a downfall of us). Again all three things are correct.
Oh I remember I read somewhere that we are very artistic, emotional and rather introvert human beings. Which is true. I like to get away from the world at times and become a temporary loner. And the part with "artistic" suits me perfectly since I like to write, take pictures, create something. I used to have an obsession for bracelet making. I would buy elastic band, different color, sizes, models of tiny balls to put on the elastic string.  I had an entire kit for this. Anyway...we also have good taste in music (although SOME bitches consider things otherwise), drama and art.
I guess I was rather brief, but I think I covered the basics.

DAY 3 - A song that makes me happy

Although I mostly listen to hardcore stuff, I also have happy songs in my playlist. Boys like girls and Cute is what we aim for always make me happy. A song that always makes me happy is Marriage to millions by Cute is what we aim for.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu