miercuri, 8 iunie 2011

Challenge time DAY 8

DAY 8 - My current relationship and if single, discuss how single life is

During my high-school years I've wanted to be in a relationship so badly. Well, I had the same desire during my first 2 years of university. Now I don't really want that anymore. I had two traumatizing experiences and I think I should take a break. Yeah, I don't want to be alone and all that, but still I know that being in a relationship takes a lot of effort and I'm not really willing to commit myself to something like this. For now. Besides, I will soon be leaving my home-town and there's really no point in starting a relationship right now.
I actually love my life as a single person. After I broke up with my last boyfriend I felt to relieved. I've gotten into a point where I felt I had zero benefits and had to do a lot of useless talking, "trying to make things work". It was actually an additional stress to my life. Now I don't have that anymore. I'm free. I can go out whenever I want to, spin poi, read, go out and take pictures, be depressed, watch movies all day without having to call somebody or bash my brains where to fit "him" in my life. It's really awesome.
However, I think that I still have an idealized picture of how a relationship should be. All I know is that I do NOT need next to me. Which I kinda knew it before, I just had to convince myself. I tried and realized it was a complete disaster.

DAY 9 - A song I know all the words to

Haha..I don't even know where to begin. Recently I had the curiosity to count the number of songs I know all the words to. I only got to letter C and counted 150 songs. I obviously gave up.
I've been listening to Hawthorne heights and AFI for about 5 years now and I will always love these two bands. Well, at least their older songs. I don't really like what they've come up with recently. So, This is who we are by Hawthorne heights would be my pick.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu