joi, 2 iunie 2011

Challenge time DAY 2

DAY 2 - Write 30 interesting facts about yourself

1. I have a weird attraction for depressing songs, movies and documentaries
2. I always told myself that I would NEVER dye my hair blond, yet I've done it about half a year ago.
3. I don't like to be like everybody else, nor listen to the same music as everybody else. That's why nobody (beside two persons) has ever heard of the bands I listen to.
4. I used to like Tokio Hotel. It's kinda embarrassing now that I think about it, but at least something good came out of it: I learned a bit of German and because of them I even studied German for two years.
5. I don't have a drivers license although I'm 22.
6. I like doing things alone. A perfect day would sound like: waking up late, having a couple of slices of buttered toast and a cup of black tea with milk, watching movies, going out and taking pictures, while listening to music, then coming back home and watch more movies and going to bed.
7. I'm a nice person and I usually help people even though I bitch about it afterwards.
8. I like TALKING. Seriously. Just give me the opportunity to do so.
9. I like to listen to hardcore and screamo.
10. I am planning on getting a tattoo. Not sure about what I want to get, not where I want to get it, but I know I want it to be meaningful and not visible to the average eye.
11. I really want to spin fire one day and hopefully I will be able to do so in the future.
12. Sometimes I get the feeling that no matter how hard I try it's still not enough.
13. I'm a nerd. I mean I study hard and I'm a perfectionist at pretty much everything that I do. I like to make things as nice as possible.
14. I am never happy about my weight and sometimes I wouldn't eat for days in a row.
15. I should have been dead a long time ago. Yet here I am, I survived.
16. I like to write and in the past 5 years I've written 5 diaries, countless sheets of papers filled with poems or random thoughts, one poetry notebook, two notebooks with a novel I wrote when I was in high-school and about 30 pages of a new novel I've been working for a while, yet I didn't manage to finish it. Lately, I prefer to write my thoughts on the computer. If I'm not at home, I always have a few sheets of paper and a pen. I never know when I feel like writing.
17. I usually donate blood. I started donating blood 4 years ago, when I skipped a class and decided to donate blood in order to get an explanatory statement for missing classes that day. Now I usually donate about 2-3 times/year.
18. And no, I don't get grossed out at the sight of blood. I had tons of blood tests when I was younger and I'm used to the red body fluid.
19. I HATE French, although I study it at school. I hate speaking it, mostly because I can't have that awsome French rrrrrrr accent.
20. I hate vacuuming.
21. I hate cheese. Well I think I'm a bit open to eating certain types of cheese than I was a couple of years ago.
22. I find downloading the pictures I take, slightly editing them and putting them in folders relaxing.
23. Falling asleep with my head on somebody's chest and waking up next to the same person is the best feeling in the world.
24. I sometimes think that words cannot fully render how I feel.
25. I usually like dealing with other people's problems rather than my own.
26. I wish I could wear sunglasses during the summer, but it's rather impossible given the fact that I need to wear glasses. If I don't wear them I'm blind as a bat (I'm shortsighted).
27. I get easily offended or insulted, but I don't really show it.
28. I should have been named "Adela", but my parents finally decided to call me "Laura".
29. I often obsess about a song and I listen to it over and over for days, even weeks in a row.
30. I like to listen to how people I interact with express themselves and I try to refrain myself from correcting them (although I don't really manage to keep my mouth shut).

DAY 2 - my least favorite song

Surprisingly, my least favorite song is not some Lady Gaga, Rihana, Beyoncé song, it's this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgFE5OQbt_g&feature=fvst

The beat just drives me crazy. It was such a hit last year, wherever I went puf, the song was all over the place, even in the bus [Jesus!]

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu