marți, 7 iunie 2011

Challenge time DAY 7

DAY 7 - What makes me different from everybody else

It was in high-school when I first thought I was "different". Well, I actually considered myself a freak at the time, still...I realize that I'm different because all of the things I went through. And I know this sounds terribly cliché.
I just take a look around me and I am surrounded by heartless, self-centered, evil bitches [and....gigolos? I don't know what would be the appropriate equivalent for males]. I like to think that I'm different from them. I actually give a damn about people and I do try to help them whenever they need me. I think I'm too nice. And sometimes helping somebody proved not to be in my best interest, but I still offered my support. Although I HATE asking for help. I have no problem with somebody asking me something, but I have a big problem when I need to ask somebody to do something for me.
Somebody once told me that I was different because of the way I think. Which means, to a certain extent the way I see life. I might have extravagant ideas, but that doesn't mean that I'm weird. It's just MY point of view.
I've realized that it doesn't really matter what I think. I don't need the entire world to like me because that would mean that I would be giving up my beliefs. I think that somebody who will accept me, like really accept me, will be worthy of my attention. I know it sounds kinda harsh, but honestly now...I can't spend my entire life behaving and thinking in a way somebody wants me to.

 
DAY 7  - A song that reminds you of a certain event
Rough hands by Alexisonfire reminds me of a pretty horrible experience I went through. I will always think about it whenever I listen to the song.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu