duminică, 5 iunie 2011

Challenge time DAY 5

DAY 5 - Where I would like to be in 10 years

I think that it's a bit unrealistic of myself to think about where I would like to be in 10 years. I like to plan things step by step. Given the fact that I have no idea if I've passed all my exams and my graduation thesis needs to be completed in about 2 weeks I'm not really in the mood to think about the next 10 years. First of all, I want to pass all my exams and graduate!
In 10 years' time I would really like to be living somewhere abroad. I hate my country. I hate its inhabitants! I guess that no matter where I go, there will still be shitty people around me. Yet I want, I need a change. I would also like to have somebody who will accept and want the same things as me out of life. I don't think that finding my "true love" is the soul purpose of my existence, although I wouldn't mind sharing my life with somebody. No marriage and no kids involved though.
I also wish that I would manage to create something or to do something meaningful. Translations aren't meaningful. I wish I could make a difference through my writing or through any form of art I enjoy making.

DAY 5 - A song that reminds you of someone

I'm a fake by The used reminds me of someone.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu