vineri, 10 iunie 2011

Challenge time DAY 10

DAY 10 - Future tattoos?

I remember last summer when I was in Germany I was so determined to get a tattoo that I almost got a bow right above my girls.
I know that I want to get a tattoo one day, but I'm not sure what exactly I want to get. I first thought of getting a bow on one of my wrists, but I don't want to draw attention on any of my wrists. Practical reasons...
Ankles seem like a good place to get tattooed though. I still haven't given up on the bows. So, I might get a tiny bow on one of my ankles.

DAY 10 - A song that makes me fall asleep

My favorite song to fall asleep to is The interview by AFI. That's why maybe I've listened to it 511 times. Well actually about 2000 times since I reset my number of plays a while ago.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu