luni, 13 august 2012

Morning kisses


Summer mornings are her favourite with the exception of the blinding sunlight which pierces her curtains. She can feel the warmth in the room and tiny sweat drops on her forehead. Yet another restless night by the looks of her sheets. She would lazily stretch her body until she gets goose bumps on her hands.

A lock of brown hair was resting on her right arm. Zoe smiled. The room was dimly lit by a purple light. She could hear the morning wind rustling through the curtains. She wondered what time it was and involuntarily looked at her right wrist, the usual place for her watch. Her phone was out of reach as well and she was not wearing her glasses; no chance to see the display of her other watch which was on the shelf behind her. As she turned on her other side there she noticed that Amanda was still sleeping. She seemed peaceful. Her breathing was calm and steady. Zoe carefully rolled on her right side so that she could face Amanda and put her right arm under the pillow. She didn’t want to wake Amanda. She watched the traces of her body as she was trying to refrain herself from touching her. She longed to feel her skin. Falling asleep next to someone feels good, but waking up next to the person you just fell asleep with is even better. It’s not only the sound of her voice that makes her peaceful, but also her presence that makes everything better. We all claim that we are different or weird, but after all we all want the same things. To love and be loved in return. We all long for security and ease of mind.

She suddenly felt an incredible craving for a freshly brewed pot of coffee. The smell of it enthralled her. She carefully dragged her body out of bed and put on a long, black t-shirt. Amanda didn’t seem to notice her absence. She then closed the bedroom door and headed towards the kitchen. As she opened the kitchen door, Zoe’s first instinct was to close her eyes since she was blinded by the bright light. But she liked it. She was barefoot; the floor cooled her body. She opened the window and inhaled the fresh morning air. It was so quiet. She felt as if she was alone in the crowded capital. As the water started boiling, she was still savouring the moment. After a couple of minutes she decided to go back to bed. They will have their morning coffee together.

Amanda didn’t even move. It seemed that she was still sleeping. Zoe tucked back into the bed next to her. When her head was resting on the pillow, she felt her glance. Amanda had moved and was staring at her. She looked scared. Zoe smiled and reached for her face to caress her hair. Her fingers slid down her face and on to the contour of her neck. She could feel her collar bones. She abandoned their delicate line to draw tiny circles on her soft skin. Amanda’s smell was invading Zoe’s senses. She slowly approached her lips, while her fingers were still resting on Amanda’s neck. Amanda closed her eyes. When their lips touched, Zoe felt an overwhelming warmth in her body. Her hands searched Amanda’s body. She wanted to feel her body next to hers. As her hands were wrapped around her body, she could feel that Amanda was trembling. Zoe kissed her forehead. She wanted her to feel protected as Amanda’s head was resting on her chest.

‘’What better way to start your day?’’

4 comentarii:

  1. What better way indeed...

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. I thought of a better way...how about I slowly trace a line down to the small of your back with my left hand,while my right hand rests on your chest. I feel your heartbeat increasing as I brush my lips against yours. Sudden shivers find their way fast trough my body. Your dark eyes give you away... Our bodies collide into each other as I'm pushing you against a wall. Our lips meet resulting in a slow deep kiss. Your eyes drifting shut. Your turn ;).

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. I can feel the warmth and weight of your body against mine. My left hand is searching for your as my lips explore the delicate surface of your lips. Our hands are locked as I am pressing my body even closer to yours. I can feel your warm breath on my neck and as I slightly open my eyes I can see a vein on your neck throbbing regularly. My mind is empty. All I wanted was to look into your eyes; to feel your skin, touch it, breathe it. My fingers embrace your face. You did not look away. You were there, gazing deep into my eyes. I have approached your face and kissed you. My left hand was caressing your cheek, while the other one was exploring each curve of your neck. Good enough?

      Ștergere
  3. There were those fingers again...touching my face gently on the outside while sending instant electric impulses trough my muscles on the inside. It seemed out of context, yet made so much sense at that moment. Our lips meet briefly and then I focus on your collarbone,gently nipping at your shoulder...soft moans escape your lips as I graze them with own again. Kisses get deeper and grips tighter.Thighs touching ever so slightly.
    Your.Turn. ;)

    RăspundețiȘtergere